2-Red Jade Cuttings also Known as
Crassula Ovata or California Red Tip
Available All Year Long!
Click on Pics for Larger Views
- All Natural Jade Cuttings, Grown with No Pesticides or Chemical Fertilizers
- Leaves Feature a Beautiful Magenta Edging in the Summer
- Produces a Multitude of White to Pink Star-Like Flowers in the Spring
- Easy to Grow Shrub-like Form with Thick Branches & Smooth, Oval-Shaped Leaves
- Hardy Drought Tolerant Plant Enjoys Full or Partial Sun
- A Easy Care Eyecatching Piece for Any Succulent Garden
- Makes a Great Gift for a Gardner in Your Life!
Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant. This hardy sun loving plant has few pests & is very drought tolerant. They grow with little to no care as long as they have plenty of sun & no frost. Frost kills succulents, do not plant outdoors if it freezes in your area. If planted in partial sun they will still grow but may become stunted, leggy & will not flower. Their fleshy green leaves feature a beautiful magenta edging in the summer & produce small white to pink star-like flowers in early spring. New stem growth is the same color & texture as the leaves but as the plant ages the main stems become brown and woody.
Shipped in the Continental United States Sales Only!
To Insure the Proper Freshness
This Product is Only Shipped in the Continental United States